IFDNRG Case Study: Edinburgh International Curling Championships
After several years of attempting to webcast, the Edinburgh Internation Curling championships came to IFDNRG to get things done properly!
We handled 4 camera shooting, with 2 overhead cameras per 'sheet' and 2 main cameras.
The production included commentary from local experts and whilst initially the requirement was for a cautious 'lets get it working' scenario, we soon started increasing the amount of games covered and even did on ice interviews.
With the recent success of Team GB at the Sochi Winter Olympics, we're looking forward to much excitement at this years National competition.
- Project: Live Web cast with Production
- Edinburgh International Curling Championships
- Multiple 4 camera shoots, approx 10 matches covered over 3 days
- Mobile Support, Included web site hosting
- Dynamic Live video graphics
- Dynamic Live scoring
- Feedback & Live stats passed to commentators to make for a engaging experience