IFDNRG Case Study: Brodies Champions of Tennis
IFDNRG, the premier Scottish, Edinburgh based Web casting company, set up production and broadcasting for the 2013 Brodies ATP Champions of Tennis Tournament.
Working with Viki Mendelssohn (Big Blue PR) We put together a production team based around 4 HD channels, and broadcast live onto the web for STV.
Key Broadcasting Challenges overcome
Given the location of the venue this was a tricky job to pull off, with long cable runs and an extremely busy schedule over 4 days.
In addition we produced a custom live scoring graphical overlay application from scratch in only 2 weeks.
We're now at the planning stage for this years (2014) event which will be even bigger and better.
- 4 camera HD production
- Custom graphics scoring overlays (with animations)
- Provision of internet access for ticketing
- Provision of internet access for Press
- Provision of 'off the cuff' replays when bad weather took hold.
- Solutions for extremely long cable runs.
- Provision of raw HD footage for ATP.
- Provision of post event promo clip.