IFDNRG Core Network (AS24705)
The IFDNRG network is based out of an IOMART datacenter in Maidenhead which attains ISO ISO9001/27001/20000 standards for quality Mgmt and security standards. After being housed in various Docklands data centers we moved to this facility as they had been our preferred and most reliable transit supplier for many years.
- 24 hour Manned Security, Biometric Access & Intruder Alarms
- 24 hour on site Network Operations Centre (NOC)
- 6 x 1.5 MW Generators
- 0.75 kW/m² power density
- N+1 Air Conditioning Systems
- Dual zone fire detection
- Up to 63A MCCB's within PDUs
- Dark Fibre & Diverse Fibre Entry
- Carrier Neutral
- 2 x 8 MW Diverse Supply UPS (N+1)
- Controlled Environment - room temperature 24°C +/- 2°C
- 0.75kW/m² cooling density
- Mirrored Switchgear
We run multiple rack of servers within this datacenter and own/manage all our own servers and switches.
All IFDNRG services are spread across multiple servers for optimised performance, failover and recovery.
Backup servers, not backed up data
All IFDNRG services are at the very least paired across a minimum of 2 live servers. Instead of traditional tape backups, we operate a redundant failover server model that is already up and running in the case of hardware failure.Redundancy is built in at every level:
- 'Live' backup web, mail and media servers
- Multi-homed transit and peering feeds
- Dual border routers.
- Dual Cisco Gigabit Ethernet switches + redundant spare in every rack